Find the Path – Marijuana Startup Services
Higher Enlightenment – Find the Path
Let’s be real, cannabis-related business is complicated.
New medical and recreational opportunities on the horizon are highly attractive markets with huge potential. However, most entrepreneurs and investors are unfamiliar with the challenges and hurdles that come with new regulatory environments, and many end up failing in their efforts because they don’t have the right systems in place.
Investing in a marijuana businesses consultant greatly increases your chance of success. With nearly a decade in the industry, Higher Yields Consulting is the nation’s premier firm. With over 100 completed cannabis license applications in 13 merit-based states and 6 countries, we have the experience, proven track record, and systems to take your business from seed to scale.
Our 4-step Higher Enlightenment process equips owners and operators with the tools and know-how to get started and navigate the industry with confidence.
Find the Path is Step 1 and the foundation for creating a successful business. These marijuana startup services will prepare your business to weather the complex challenges of the always-evolving legal cannabis industry.
Find the Path is the road to success in the cannabis industry. Whether you’re just getting started and looking for a team to help manage and direct the process, or if you’re interested in shoring up your operations to become more efficient and compliant, we can help.
Contact Higher Yields for a consultation on how Higher Yields Consulting can be of service to you!
WHY CHOOSE HYC FOR STARTUP CONSULTING SERVICES?
- Applying for a marijuana business license is a timely and often arduous process. With high stakes and high competition in new markets, utilizing our Marijuana Business Applications services will mitigate your risk and make you an attractive candidate to regulators
- We’ve provided services to domestic and international clients and worked in dozens of varying regulatory frameworks. Our cutting-edge consultants will work with you to create a consistent and compelling narrative. With customizable templates, award-winning core operating materials and procedures, our dedicated team will make this process efficient, saving you time and money.
- An optimized operation starts with incorporating proven Standard Operating Procedures. These are fundamental base-protocols for running an effective business and navigating the changing rules and regulations. Our templates create well-defined processes and step-by-step instructions specific to your regulatory environment.
- Different markets each have unique rules regulations – staying current and compliant is mandatory if you want to stay in business. These rules often change very quickly as regulators respond to new challenges, which can in turn cause businesses to become non-compliant overnight.
- Our Marijuana Business Compliance services leave you confident that your operations are above-board and running smoothly. On-site consultants will complete a comprehensive audit of your facilities, identify potential violations, provide corrective action, and ensure owners and operators are properly trained in best practices.
- A thorough understanding of METRC, the marijuana products tracking and tracing software, is essential to remaining compliant. One discrepancy between this software and your inventory can spell disaster for your business, as you will face heavy fines or risk losing your license.
- Our METRC Reconciliation services will help you discover and rectify any differences. We also train your employees on proven methods to lessen inconsistencies, empowering your teams and giving them confidence to handle future errors with ease.
- Marijuana business tax structures are complicated and many startups are taken by surprise when they close out their first year of operations. With our 280E Tax Structure services you will gain a clear understanding of this arcane rule and have a strategy in place to minimize your liability and increase your bottom line. Our consultants will help you save annually by reducing taxable income through the proper allocation of taxable goods.
Share this Article
The Latest from our cannabis consulting blog