Cannabis Marketing Services: How to Increase Brand Awareness and Sales For Your mARIJUANA Business
Why Professional Cannabis Marketing Consultants?
Using cannabis marketing consultants is your green ticket to success. The key to successful cannabis marketing and branding is that it critically acknowledges federal advertising compliance and exhibits the timeless image of your brand. Cannabis marketing strategy must begin with clearly understanding what your competition is doing and how to do it more effectively.
If marketing isn’t your forte, we are here to guide you through every step. At HYC we can help you strategize your marketing to beat the competition, improve your sales, and create the brand awareness through social media that you’ve always dreamed of.
At Higher Yields Consulting, we assist cannabis businesses like yours to create an understandable marketing plan and wholistic strategy. We have an experienced grasp on the best way to market in compliance with laws and regulations. Cannabis marketing strategies are the success you need now and the sustainable pay off for the future.
We build personalized and comprehensive cannabis marketing plans with extensive identification and research on your target market. An effective cannabis marketing plan has the means and flexibility to adapt to the market. Our cannabis business master marketing plan for your cannabusiness will be a transparent step by step guide to achievement with measurable results. Discover your future with HYC today.
Higher Yields Consulting offers professional branding and design services. Our in-house brand consultants are some of the best in the legal marijuana business market.
CANNABUSINESS WEB DESIGN
HYC can help you implement effective e-commerce development and seamless website design.
How does marketing marijuana fit into
this ever-changing industry?
Although marketing cannabis products and services is challenging, there are ways to use marketing to improve your sales and brand awareness. Knowing your market and being able to create successful marketing strategies that convert buyers are fundamental basics which are important to use in your business. If marketing isn’t your forte, it is critically important to find a cannabis marketing consultant or a marketing firm to help you.
At Higher Yields Consulting, we help cannabis businesses like yours create a marketing plan and strategy. We have cannabis marketing professionals who understand the best way to market in compliance with laws and regulations. We’ll guide you through the best ways to utilize cannabis marketing strategies for your business to succeed right now and to grow in the future. Marketing marijuana takes a lot of time and effort but can most certainly pay off with the right expertise.
Contact us for help with marketing and Advertising services
If you have any questions regarding our marketing offerings, or any of our other services, don’t hesitate to contact us using the form below. One of our employees will contact you within 1 business day.
Know your MARIJUANA Market Demographic
Before you can begin marketing medical or recreational marijuana products or services, you’ll need to research your target market. It’s best to ask important questions to help you understand the customers you’re targeting. You can ask questions such as:
- Who are they? (age, gender, hobbies)
- What are their deepest fears or wants?
- What are they angry or happy about?
- Who are they angry or happy with?
- What are their major frustrations and joys in life?
- Is there a built-in bias to the way they make decisions?
- Do they have their own language?
- What trends are occurring and will occur in their businesses or lives?
- What do they secretly desire the most?
- What stage of the buying cycle are they in terms of your marijuana products?
- Are you going national or staying at the boutique level?
When you research the answers to these questions, you’ll understand your company’s target demographic. After researching the target market, it’s best to start crafting a well-written marketing plan and an organized strategy.
Create a Marketing Plan
A business marketing plan only works if it’s clear and has measurable results. A marketing plan must have a step-by-step process that correlates with your buyer’s journey.
When you have a marketing plan, keep in mind you will need to keep current with the legal marketing and advertising regulations in your state. The medical and recreational marijuana industry fluctuates a lot, which means that your marketing plan must be flexible and change with the market as well.
A highly skilled marketing company will be able to help you create a smart plan that works and stays flexible with legal changes in the marketplace.
Understanding Cannabis Specific Advertising Restrictions
Remember when we said marketing marijuana products and services was tough, there are some traditional marketing techniques that you’re not allowed to use to advertise your cannabusiness, products, or services. As we mentioned earlier, it’s critical that you know the restrictions on cannabis advertising in your state as well as at the federal level. It’s also important to understand that the regulations in the industry are constantly evolving and require flexibility.
Traditional Cannabis Marketing Strategies:
- There are little to no restrictions on marketing cannabis services and products in local newspapers. Keep in mind these newspapers MUST be in your market. Ads outside your market are a waste of time and money.
- You can have appropriate advertising in magazines in your market. Some dispensaries may have magazines, so an ad in one of these magazines may hold some weight. Magazine ads can be expensive, so keep in mind the cost.
- You can have advertise cannabis businesses in online radio podcasts. Again, this is only legal within your market. It’s also useless to advertise outside your market.
These are some basic media outlets that you could use in marijuana advertising campaigns. It is critical that your business is compliant with all cannabis marketing restrictions and that all advertising copy steers clear of false claims.
How to Advertise and Market Marijuana Online
Advertising online has never looked so attractive. When marketing cannabis products or services on the internet, it’s important to carefully word things.
If you are careful to follow guidelines, by marketing online your business is open to a whole new set of opportunities that could benefit your business in the long term. Below are the best tips for getting started online:
- Implement an online website so customers can buy within your state: As each person navigates your website, they will need a good experience from the about page all the way to the shop page. It’s also very important to keep your website mobile-friendly to attract and reel in more customers in your state.
- Utilize Google’s search engine algorithm (SEO): Another way to reach your market organically is to ensure your website and each piece of content is search engine optimized with keywords and link-building campaigns. SEO should not be optional if you plan on succeeding, and there is no use paying for a website if you are not going to be found.
- Use social media platforms: Social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest can help you create brand awareness and increase traffic and sales. Keep in mind that these social platforms may restrict you from using ads. Social media marketing of cannabis can be very frustrating so always consult with professionals.
- Create educational content: Creating educational content around your brand is one of the major ways to organically increase a cannabis business’ growth. By writing blog articles, you give the end user value by helping them learn more about marijuana products and services. In turn, the end user may turn into a long-term customer just by reading your piece of content. Content creation is very important and also requires the expertise of a professional if you want to succeed. Uninformative or inferior content can lead to high bounce rates online, and lost consumers.
- Launch email marketing campaigns: Newsletters and email marketing are great tools for target marketing and to keep your customers informed, especially in the cannabusiness world.
These are the basics to start organically increasing your business online. Again, always keep in mind the important compliance regulations against providing misleading claims and information.
Choosing aN Effective Cannabis Marketing Consultant or Agency
To make your business run smoothly you must choose the right marketing consultant. Any individual can claim to be a marketing consultant, but the experts who know and understand the marijuana industry and young markets are the ones that can help push your business forward.
Higher Yields Consulting has a team of professional in-house cannabis marketing team to ensure your business doesn’t run into any hiccups. As we mentioned above, the cannabis industry has complicated marketing regulations. A knowledgeable and professional marketing team is integral to your business success.
In conclusion, keep in mind that by following by the regulations and guidelines, cannabis marketing will increase your brand awareness and your sales